All the features of the HD223 plus additional interactive options via USB2.0 (type A) and serial to fully engage your audience.
All BrightSign players support H.265 decoding
- Play both 4K and Full HD content encoded with H.265
- Get half the file size and double the bandwidth and memory savings
- Achieve better video quality with H.265 vs. H.264 at the same bit rate
- Only H.265 supports 10-bit color and high dynamic range of color
- All BrightSign players support 1920x1080 Full HD video at 60 frames per second, providing a flawlessly smooth and crisp viewing experience.
- BrightSign XD & XT include support for dual video decoding:
- XT players: one 4K (3840x2160p60) video & one Full HD (1080p60) video simultaneously
- XD players: two Full HD 1080p60 videos simultaneously
- Supports Full HD content encoded with H.265, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 & WMV
- Offers highly reliable and flawless playback
BrightSign XT Enterprise HTML5 Engine
- Play highly complex and memory intensive HTML5 content such as swipe/pinch/zoom interactive, streaming social media & multiple modular HTML5 assets layered with live TV and video
BrightSign XD Advanced HTML5 Engine
- Play advanced HTML5 content such as swipe/pinch/zoom interactive, streaming social media & multiple modular HTML5 assets alongside video
BrightSign HD Mainstream HTML5 Engine
- Play mainstream HTML5 content in full screen and several modular HTML5 assets alongside video playback
BrightSign LS Entry-Level HTML5 Engine
- Play entry-level HTML5 content in full screen or as a modular asset alongside video playback
- Supports Full HD video, Mjpeg and audio streaming, including these formats:
- HLS (the standard for public internet streaming: i.e. YouTube, etc.)
- UDP/RTP/RTSP streaming from head-end real-time encoders
- HTTP including SHOUTcast
- Customize buffering and latency to improve media streaming performance.
- Play streaming media in HTML5 assets or in BrightAuthor video, audio or MJPEG stream states.
- Stream, buffer and play content from IP cameras supporting the RTSP unicast streaming protocol.
- Play multiple video streams simultaneously with BrightSign XD and XT.
- BrightSign HD: streams transport stream (.ts) files from local storage to other BrightSign end-points
- BrightSign XD: transcodes (decodes & re-encodes) transport stream files on local storage allowing you to change the bitrate or resize content, then stream to end-points
- BrightSign XT: transcodes files on local storage and encodes video from the HDMI Input to stream to a number of end-points
- Securely distribute video to a set of devices without locally storing the content on the end-point device.
- Serve IP video streams from a BrightSign player's local storage to distribute video to a network of devices:
- Supports MPEG transport stream (*.ts) video files.
- Clients can be networked BrightSign players, PCs, Macs, mobile devices, etc.
- Supports RTP, UDP, HLS in unicast or multicast.
- Stream multiple video files simultaneously with BrightSign XD & XT players.
|Pristatymo laikas||2-5 darbo dienos|
|Kilmės šalis||Jungtinės Valstijos|